I actually started this post about four days ago, after receiving a “tag” from Becs at Clouds of Colour …. But, to be honest, my mood plummetted very quickly, and it didn’t seem the right moment to respond to it.
However – today, I received another tag, from Laura at Serendipity. So I feel doubly honoured. 🙂
This is what I wrote earlier:
This blogging business is really going places now! From hermit to social butterfly in less than a month! 🙂
Well …. not exactly … but I have been tagged by Clouds of Colour (bless her heart) all the way across the other side of the world in New Zealand, to join in this “Blog Tag” thingummy jig.
So, without further ado, I shall get on with answering her questions, and devising some of my own.
- You must post the rules
- Answer the 11 questions the tagger posted for you
- Create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
- Let them know you’ve tagged them
Bec’s Questions to me:
1. If you had one wish, what would it be? I’d wish that I could be granted a hundred wishes. Then, I’d ask to be rich, and to be gorgeous, and to have a country house in the middle of the countryside, and to have a personal chef, and a personal trainer and ……..
2. What inspires you to blog? Started out as therapy. Now it’s become a very friendly place to be.
3. Mac or PC?! Whatever’s available in the library at the time …
4. What was the last movie you saw? Chronicle. Better than Harry Potter, not as good as Spongebob.
5. Do you have a collection of something? If so, what? Bug photos
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Alaska – only place on a Bucket List of one.
7. If you were down to your last $10, what would you buy? A five pound note
8. What inspired you to start a blog? Realising that even the dog was not interested in my stories.
9. What did you love most about your childhood? Mud
10. Which is your favourite flower? Snowdrop.
11. Favourite artist/musician? Banksy / Chumbawumba
And here are Laura’s questions:
- Would you rather vacation at the BEACH or somewhere COLD? Actually, I’d like to go see Gaudi’s art in Barcelona!
- What was your most embarrassing moment? Walking into a 300 lb Defensive Lineman wearing nothing but a farmer’s tan and a smile!
- Have you ever traveled outside the country? If so, where? Loads of places – lived in States, Montreal, Germany, and travelled a lot. Been back in old Blighty (England) for 11 years now.
- Do you prefer DOGS or CATS? Dogs – Cats are EVIL!
- What is at the top of your BUCKET LIST to do? Alaska to see northern Lights
- Are you an EARLY BIRD or NIGHT OWL? Early bird (unwillingly). Love my sleep too much
- What was your PROUDEST moment? Every time I look at my son
- Do you prefer COMEDIES or SUSPENSE? Suspense – love a good mystery
- Who was the most INFLUENTIAL person in your life? Been on my own forever – so had to learn to trust in myself.
- How do you spell R-E-L-I-E-F (in other words, what do you do to relax)? Listening to birdsong in the woods
I know I haven’t been around very long, but I do enjoy reading everybody’s blogs:
I have to pick a few for tagging, so here goes:
Here are my Questions for you!
- What was your favourite game you played as a child?
- If you had a shelf for your three most special possessions, what would you put on it?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- If you were to go on any game show, which one would you choose?
- What makes you really angry?
- What calms you down?
- What’s your favourite body part?
- Looks or wealth?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- If your life was turned into a movie, who would you want to play you?
- Invite four people to dinner (alive or dead, real or fictional). Who would they be?
There’s no pressure for you to respond to this, but if you’d like to, feel free to join in 🙂